Windows PC support.
- Are you going to reinstall Windows, but you don't know what to back up ?
- Are you using a great program that makes your computer work like a snail ? The solution is to lower it's priority.
- Are you trying to watch a movie, but you get a message about missing Codec ?
- Do you think the computer is infected with a virus or something and need help to remove it ?
- Is your hard drive almost full and windows kinda slow ? (read the "Windows slow guide")
- Some computers let you control the CPU speed and what hard drive to boot from, but then you need access to the BIOS.
Read one of ourguide below and see if that helps. (If not, ask for help in our forums, it's open for everyone).
Windows Backup GuideWindows Shortcut KeysEmail Backup GuideBackup Internet Explorer PasswordsOpen The BiosOpen RarRemove SpywareRun Programs With Below Normal PriorityWindows SlowPartition And Format The HarddriveCould not find this item - fixedFirefox Windows Media Player 11 Fixed