PDFsam is a simple tool designed to split and merge pdf files. It’s very simple, stable and completely free.
It should cover most of your needs. (simple and intuitive interface ).
- split your pdf documents (into chapters, single pages, etc.).
- merge many pdf documents or subsections of them.
- extract sections of your document into a single pdf document.
- mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
- save and load your environment to automatize your recurrent jobs.
- manage pdfsam settings and set an environment to load at start up.
PDFsam is free and you can download and simply use it on every platform with Java support.
>> Get It Here. <<